Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.blogerio.com
I. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: https:// www. blogerio .com
- The website operator and personal data administrator is:
Michał Rewers, Tarnowskie Góry, Poland
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
○ Running the newsletter
○ Running a comment system
○ Presentation of the offer or information
- The website gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a) Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
b) By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
7. This website is operating on servers located in the Republic of Poland and all activities are in accordance with Polish rules and regulations. The applicable law is Polish.
II. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read-only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator’s key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: Zenbox.pl
IV. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
○ the hosting company on an entrusting basis
○ postal operators
○ companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
○ access to personal data concerning you and correcting them,
○ processing restrictions,
○ and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
V. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
VI. Administrator logs
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
VII. Important marketing techniques
- The operator applies a solution that tests user behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- Web pages and posts published on this Site may contain affiliate links. When a Site visitor clicks them he will be redirected to a partner web page. If vistor will puchase a product presented by Site partner then Operator may recive a small compensation. This compensation has no influence on the product price presented to visitor by our Partner.
VIII. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions on their page:
IX. Links to other sites
X. Children’s privacy
Our service does not apply to persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Data, we will immediately remove such information from our servers.
XII. You act at your own risk
All content on the website https://www.blogerio.com is only an expression of the author’s personal views and does not constitute a “recommendation” within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 October 2005 on information constituting recommendations regarding financial instruments or their issuers (Dz. Of Laws of 2005, No. 206, item 1715). Remember that you make investment decisions yourself at your own risk.